MEID Help strives to provide a product research resource and Web community of the highest quality and integrity. We encourage open, honest and respectful communication between all of our members. Our community guidelines are based upon these basic values:
- We believe everyone has something to contribute
- We believe that an open, honest and respectful environment can generate stimulating discussion and valuable contributions from all of our members
- A healthy community has room for and encourages participation from everyone, regardless of their age, background or level of expertise
We do not and cannot review all content posted by viewers on the Web site, and we are not responsible for such content. However, we do reserve the right to delete or edit any reviews or other postings that are not, in our sole discretion, in the spirit of these basic values. We will monitor posting activity of anyone who violates the following guidelines and, if necessary, restrict their ability to post reviews or messages on the site.
- No insults or personal attacks
- No profanity or obscene language
- Debate – yes! Arguments or “flame wars” – no!
- Post solicitations to buy or sell products only in the “Marketplace” section
- Do not post a product review unless you own or have used the product
- Post only one review for each product. Multiple posts for the same product are acceptable if new information is provided
- To ensure high quality, useful reviews, please explain in detail your experience with the product. What did you like or dislike about the product and why? Reviews should be a minimum of 50 words
- Outrageous or suspicious reviews may be verified by email
- Employees of manufacturers (and their relatives) are not allowed to post reviews for their company’s products or for competitors’ products
By contributing or submitting product reviews, message board postings, product photographs, or any other Content, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us an irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable and worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and sell and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology without compensation to you. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in those materials have been waived. None of the materials shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of MEID Help.